Friday, April 4, 2008

Libby's fashions

I was going throught the pictures on my computer & laughing to myself at Libby's fashion ideas.... maybe they will give u a chuckle too :)


This one is of her favorite "headband", it's really a mask for sleeping, but she loved it.... This phase lasted about a month, and she wore it everywhere....



This is when she took our snowman making kit & dressed herself, she wore the hat & scarf for a few days ........




I know she is in pajamas here, and that isn't the outfit, it's the swim goggles on her head. This phase lasted about 3 weeks. It was February.


She wore this outside to play, we let her pick whatever she wanted, it was only outside in our front yard. Besides what's the difference between pajamas & clothes?
This past October, Halloween costume. 2 weeks. Only at home, and only outside after Halloween.

And I think everyone has already seen her pants & skirt combos ..............

I think being unique is so much more fun than being fashionable...

No comments: