Monday, March 17, 2008

my little sneaks




i posted some pictures (which should show up in the post under this one) ......


I connected my camera to the computer to upload the dozen or so pictures I had & there were 111 pictures on my camera !!!!!! Seems that first Libby, then Sam, (i'm guessing by the subject matter) got ahold of my camera & took about 100 pictures!


Now these pictures are from the living room, family room, kitchen, dining room, & basement. Where the heck was I ???


No harm done, it's digital thank goodness!


I'm going to post my girlies making easter eggs (I'm glad Samantha wants to do this still, she didn't want to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap :( ) And Libby had her artwork displayed at Barnes & Noble !!!! Sam's in there too, making a leprechaun face with Libby.


The girls' pictures ( only a few of the 100 ) are on the post below this one .
Happy Saint Patrick's Day !!!!


No comments: